Topcon TRC-NW8 Retinal Fundus Camera-Non-Mydriatic
- The Topcon TRC-NW8 is easy-to-use, it has auto focus, auto capture & is a non-mydriatic retinal camera designed to obtain high resolution color and monochrome images of the retina and the anterior segment of the human eye.
- The system is equipped with automatic focusing and capture making it quick and simple to use. A 16.2 megapixel camera back provides high resolution images with a 45° field of view.
- The incorporated filters and internal firmware allow the user to obtain color and red-free images. The TRC-NW8 has nine internal fixation points that facilitate the composition of wide angle views of the retina.
Topcon TRC-NW8 Key Features
- Red free optical filter
- Quickly and easily capture high quality, crisp images with Topcon’s omni-directional joystick
- Large color monitor allows for easy viewing of images
- Increase work flow and patient comfort
- High quality 16.2 MP images with Nikon digital camera
- Auto focus, auto shoot and auto small pupil detector
Added on: 2022-07-16